National Hydropower Association’s (NHA) Waterpower Week will return in-person to the nation’s capital May 8 – 10, 2023
This event provides a once-a-year opportunity for those in the North American hydro industry to focus specifically on the regulatory, policy, markets, and legislative aspects of their work. It’s also an important time to hear from and connect with others who affect the industry – regulators, resource agencies, and river and environmental communities.
Sign up for text notifications from the National Hydropower Association. Text NHA WPW to 12029535044 or click on the button below to receive Waterpower Week 2023 updates. Message & data rates may apply.
Get It On Your Calendar!
Put it on the top of your 2023 “must-do” list today. If needed, drag and drop the downloaded ICS file into your preferred calendar application.
Interested in Sponsoring?Waterpower Week 2023 has sponsorship opportunities that fit the needs of your budget and will help you surpass your company’s marketing goals. Contact NHA Sales and Membership Engagement Manager – Joseph LoSasso by phone at 202-697-2404
Participate in Developing Our 2023 Programming!
Waterpower Week 2023 ‘s programming will be designed with input from the waterpower community to ensure we address attendee needs and issues. If you are interested in helping develop our Waterpower Week program or would like to be a potential speaker click I’m Interested below:
You will have the opportunity to hear from key federal agencies and government officials. In years past, Waterpower Week has hosted the following speakers:
- The Honorable Malcolm Turnbull, 29th Prime Minister, Australia (2015-2018)
- U.S. Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz
- U.S. Deputy Secretary of Energy David Turk
- U.S. Department of Energy Assistant Secretary Daniel Simmons
- FERC Commissioner Richard Glick
- FERC Commissioner Cheryl LaFleur
- FERC Commissioner Allison Clements
- U.S. Senator Patty Murray (D-WA)
- U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
- MG (Ret.) Ed Jackson, formerly of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Rep. Ann McLane Kuster (D-NH)
- Rep. Cathy McMorris-Rodgers (R-WA)
- Rep. Scott Peters (D-CA)
- Rep. Diana DeGette (D-CO)
- Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA)
- Rep. Paul Tonko (D-NY)
- Rep. Bob Gibbs (R-OH)
- Rep. Jerry McNerney (D-CA)
- Rep. David McKinley (R-WV)
- Rep. Kim Schrier (D-WA)