Mingle with peers like you would in-person!
We all miss the informal networking that comes with live events – saying hello over a cup of coffee, having a hallway conversation, or bumping into someone at a reception.
During the upcoming virtual event, attendees will use a tool that simulates the live experience we’ve all been missing!
Using this networking tool, an event attendee can:
- Move around and “talk” (via video chat) to any other attendee.
- Join small groups of people in informal conversations.
- Sit down at a virtual “table” with others to informally interact. When you move your mouse to a “table,” click the name of the person or group at that “table.” By clicking their name or group, their video pops up on your screen and you automatically join the conversation.
- Search for a specific person to find their specific location in the networking area
- Message an attendee directly (i.e., send a private chat) and schedule 1-on-1 meetings
See below for the scheduled times during the event dedicated exclusively for attendees to use the networking platform. It will also be available throughout the event so people can use the tool to network whenever they like and join the conversation seamlessly!
Tuesday, April 27
12:45 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. EST
4:15 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. EST
Wednesday, April 28
12:45 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. EST
4:45 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. EST
Thursday, April 29
12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. EST
2:45 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. EST