NHA CEO Council Meeting (INVITE ONLY)
For C-suite level officials leading NHA member organizations to:
• Hear from a compelling speaker to provide perspectives for industry leaders
• Gather in person in an intimate setting to share challenges and exchange possible solutions for top-level topics affecting the industry.
Introduce Council Leaders for 2023:
• Randy Herrin, Vice President Carolinas Regulated Renewables, Fossil Hydro Operations, Duke Energy
• Tom Sullivan, Principal, Gomez and Sullivan Engineers, D.P.C.
Featured Speaker: Jigar Shah, Director, Office of Loan Programs, U.S. Department of Energy
• Jigar is one of the most innovative energy thought leaders in the finance space.
• Biography: https://www.energy.gov/lpo/person/jigar-shah
• Jigar is eager to engage participants of the NHA CEO Council in a discussion on what it will take to transition to a reliable, clean energy grid – and at what price point. He sees a great role for hydropower and pumped storage and wants to challenge the industry to be more vocal in spreading this message.
Presentation: Cyber and Physical Security
Special Guest: Joseph H. McClelland, Director, Office of Energy Infrastructure Security (OEIS), Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
Forum for Council Participants to Explore/Discuss Manufacturing Supply Chain Challenges
Director, Loan Programs Office (LPO)
U.S. Department of Energy
Director, Office of Energy Infrastructure Security (OEIS)
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)