WPW Expected Attendance – 325 waterpower professionals and power producers and suppliers.
This event provides a once-a-year opportunity for those in the North American hydro industry to focus specifically on the regulatory, policy, markets, and legislative aspects of their work. It’s also an important time to hear from and connect with others who affect the industry – regulators, resource agencies, and river and environmental communities.
Within the Waterpower Industry:
- Hydro Asset Owners
- Regulatory Staff
- Senior Executives
- Power Marketing Staff
- Legal Staff
- Communications/Public Affairs Staff
- Washington, D.C. Lobbyists
- Developers of New Waterpower Projects
- Companies who provide regulatory- and licensing-related services to asset owners
- Companies who provide hydro-related services and/or products whose customers and potential customers are affected by regulations
Beyond the Waterpower Industry:
- Congressional Policy Makers
- Federal and State Regulators
- Federal and State Resource Agencies
- Tribes interfacing with hydropower
- Power Marketing Administrations (PMAs) and RTOs/ISOs
- Non-governmental Organizations
- Conservation Groups
- River Community
- Fishing interests
- Climate Solutions/Clean Energy Groups
Showcase your expertise and be seen as a thought leader by providing informational content to attendees. All educational content will be available during the virtual meeting and for one full year post-meeting.
Market your organization and raise brand exposure to build strong relationships between professionals, lawmakers, and water resource stakeholders. Give your potential clients on-demand access to your products and services through a virtual exhibit showcase.
Meet with the North American hydropower industry, from Fortune 500 corporations to family-owned small businesses.
Engagement & Networking
Network and build long-term partnerships with distinctive opportunities to enhance your innovation and leadership with industry professionals, power producers, and suppliers. Conference attendees will be able to engage with exhibitors through the interactive and dynamic virtual conference platform. Attendees will be able to connect from the comfort and safety of their own homes/offices.
Lead Generation with Analytic Data
Generate leads through real-time analytic information. The analytic data will be available to all those sponsors as part of your sponsorship package. You can receive live analytic data that will include views, clicks, and opt-in leads.
BE SEEN BY DECISION MAKERS FROM GENERATORS SUCH AS
Bonneville Power Administration
Chelan County PUD
Eagle Creek Renewable Energy
Grand River Dam Authority
Grant County PUD
Missouri River Energy Services
Nebraska Public Power District
New York Power Authority
Northern California Power Agency
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Sacramento Municipal Utility District
Seattle City Light
Southern California Edison
Yuba County Water Agency
Who Should Sponsor?
- General or Corporate Management
- Academic/Research Organizations
- Venture Capitalists/Financiers
- Engineering (including Design, Systems & Planning)
- Engineering Management
- Regional Development and Innovation Organizations
- Operations Management and Maintenance
- Legal or Regulatory
- Energy Project Developers
Questions? Contact the WPW Exhibits and Sponsorship Managers at +1 301-200-4616 ext. 106 or ext. 114 or send an email.