Waterpower Week 2020 will be co-located with ICOE 2020! This offers you the opportunity to network with 700 industry professionals and power producers and suppliers and converge on the nation’s capital to shape the future of waterpower, as well as 850 ocean energy academic and industrial experts.
This 3-day jam-packed event provides you the opportunity to network, learn about legislative and regulatory initiatives, and discuss the issues impacting hydropower and marine energy industry.
The exhibit hall is open May 19-20. Sign up today for this can’t-miss event!
Market your organization and raise brand exposure to 700 high profile scientists and decision-makers in the industry while enhancing your organization’s reputation.
Enhance relationships and elevate your exposure with hydropower industry leaders and make new contacts.
Give your potential clients hands-on access to your products and services.
Recruit international talent from multiple ocean energy communities who are interested in new career options.
Who Should Exhibit?
Organizations related to and/or in the field of:
- Academic/research organizations
- Venture capitalists/financiers
- Ocean technology trade associations/clusters
- Technology incubators, accelerators
- Regional development or innovation organizations
- Energy project developers
- Ocean conservation non-profits
- Ocean related scientific and engineering societies
- Ocean or ocean energy software & app developers/distributors
- Ocean-themed book vendors/publishers
- Ocean-themed art vendors
For more details, please review our exhibitor and sponsorship prospectus.
Questions? Please contact the exhibit sales manager at +1 301-200-4616 ext. 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.